How NotCo is trying to fix the food industry
So good. It’s so crazy to me that meat is one of the most obvious things we need to reduce, and yet to protect those industries we keep it a huge industry!
In Utah, where we have severe drought, 85 percent of our water goes to growing alfalfa for meat production. And yet our state is focused on trying to reduce the other 15% (you know, we should all stop watering our lawns, which residential only accounts for 8% of water usage)
There can be no doubt, there needs to be less meat in the future!